During connection with Google Webmaster Tools (GWT), you can occasionally run into a blank page after connecting your GWT account. Usually, reloading the page will restore the connection. But, should the blank page persist, close the app then reopen once more to resolve this.
Articles in this section
- My Meta Data and Image Alt Text is stuck at “Saving” or it doesn’t save at all
- Why does a blank page show up when connecting my Google Webmaster Tools account?
- When I try connecting my Google Webmaster Tools, I get the error “URLs are different”
- I submitted my sitemap to Google. How do I tell if it’s being indexed?
- How do I see what work autopilot has done on my store?
- Video guides on using SEO Doctor
- How to setup and submit your sitemap using SEO Doctor
- Setting up Json-LD SEO Doctor
- How to optimize your product images with SEO Doctor
- Regular Sitemap submission with Autopilot