On the autopilot settings page, there’s a tab right next to the settings tab called “Report”. Click on that to view a report of fixes SEO Doctor has applied to your store.
Articles in this section
- My Meta Data and Image Alt Text is stuck at “Saving” or it doesn’t save at all
- Why does a blank page show up when connecting my Google Webmaster Tools account?
- When I try connecting my Google Webmaster Tools, I get the error “URLs are different”
- I submitted my sitemap to Google. How do I tell if it’s being indexed?
- How do I see what work autopilot has done on my store?
- Video guides on using SEO Doctor
- How to setup and submit your sitemap using SEO Doctor
- Setting up Json-LD SEO Doctor
- How to optimize your product images with SEO Doctor
- Regular Sitemap submission with Autopilot