Both Meta Title and Meta description have strict character limits from Google. Exceeding these limits may restrict Metadata from saving. Reducing the character limit for your Metadata should resolve the saving issue. If the details for your Metadata and Image Alt Text are still not saving, reload your webpage or close then reopen the SEO Doctor to fix this
Articles in this section
- My Meta Data and Image Alt Text is stuck at “Saving” or it doesn’t save at all
- Why does a blank page show up when connecting my Google Webmaster Tools account?
- When I try connecting my Google Webmaster Tools, I get the error “URLs are different”
- I submitted my sitemap to Google. How do I tell if it’s being indexed?
- How do I see what work autopilot has done on my store?
- Video guides on using SEO Doctor
- How to setup and submit your sitemap using SEO Doctor
- Setting up Json-LD SEO Doctor
- How to optimize your product images with SEO Doctor
- Regular Sitemap submission with Autopilot