This is a help guide to take you through the steps of how to set up & verify Google Webmaster Tools with SEO Doctor App.
Basically, the essence of Google Verification is to show that one is the owner of a particular website or has access to the website with Google. To do this with the SEO Doctor App, there are certain steps to go through.
From the dashboard, this is how it looks before you begin the process.
- From your Google Console dashboard, click on “ADD A PROPERTY”
- Put your website link in the pop up bar and click on “ADD”
- To be able to verify Google Webmaster Tools with SEO Doctor app, click on “Alternate Methods” and select the “HTML tag” to retrieve your code.
- Copy the highlighted area of the code in red
- Go back to your dashboard of the SEO Doctor App and paste the copied code in the Google Verification Code bar as shown below, and click on the “Save And Scan” button. Take note of your score before you save this.
- There you go! Your score increases with the Google Verification.